Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wicked by Sara Shepard 5 stars

Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)

Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5)

by Sara Shepard (Goodreads Author)
 
In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . . .

Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.
Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . .
 My Review
Okay this book in the series is not one of my favorite but I still give it a 5 because it's still very difficult to put down once you start reading it. It's just the characters, especially Hannah, were really getting on my nerves with this one. I mean just how dumb are these girls suppose to be? Not only are they making dumb mistakes, but some of them are making the same dumb mistakes, I'm looking in your direction Hannah, that they've already made. Are we to believe that they never learn?

And please don't even get me started on the adults in this book, I swear every parent of these girls needs to charged with neglect at the very least, some of them, actually most of them, no really ALL of them act more immature then their children and in this case that is saying alot!

Still the storyline is strong and this series is just very, very readable!

No comments:

Post a Comment