Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - 5 stars

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)

Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4)


Twilight tempted the imagination. New Moon made readers thirsty for more. Eclipse turned the saga into a worldwide phenomenon. And now, the book that everyone has been waiting for...
Breaking Dawn, the final book in the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, will take your breath away.
 
My Review; 
 This was my favorite of the Twilight series books. No more blubbering Bella, she finally gets a backbone and even thinks of someone other than herself and all her woe is me and I don't deserve Edward is at a minimum in this book. There is lots of great action, alot of loose threads are tied up in this book and for me even though it is a very large book, it was a very fast read. Great ending to a good series!

No comments:

Post a Comment