Friday, December 29, 2017

Station 11 by Emily St. John Mandel

Station ElevenStation Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book, it is bleak but oh so lovely and the story is just so spellbinding.

I started the book and had trouble putting it down once I entered the world of the not so far off future this author had created. In fact I read the first part of the book, right up to the last three pages in just a couple of days but then I put it down for weeks because I just couldn't bring myself to finish reading it.

I loved how the author intertwined all the characters stories and brought them all together at the end.

The author ask a question at the beginning of the book; "what would you miss?" My answer, everything!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment