Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Death at Bishop's Keep by Robin Paige - 5 stars



Death at Bishop's Keep (Victorian Mystery #1)
by Robin Paige

Kate Adrleigh is everything the Victorian English gentlewoman is not--outspoken, free-thinking, American...and a writer of the frowned upon "penny-dreadfuls."

Soon after her arrival in Essex, England, a body is unearthed in a nearby archeological dig--and Kate has the chance to not only research her latest story...but to begin her first case with amateur detective Sir Charles Sheridan.

My Review;
This is the first book in this series and I loved it. I love the Victorian atmosphere and the lovely old homes and the characters, oh my gosh, the characters, I loved them. The authors really outdid themselves with the storyline and I am looking forward to reading the other books in this mystery series!

No comments:

Post a Comment