Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Death at Whitechapel by Robin Paige - 5 stars

Death at Whitechapel (A Victorian Mystery, #6) View a preview of this book online

Death at Whitechapel (Victorian Mystery #6)

by Kathryn Ardleigh and her husband, Charles, are called on for help when scandal threatens Jennie Jerome Churchill. Her son Winston's political future is jeopardized by someone who claims to have proof that his father was none other than the notorious Jack the Ripper... 
 
My Review;

This was the first book in this series I have read and I really enjoyed it, I loved the Victorian England setting and I like all the characters, I am going to get the first book in the series so I can begin at the beginning!

 I have read quite a few books that featured Jack the Ripper and I found the theory of his identity in this one very plausible and I have even seen it presented before in the Johnny Depp movie; "From Hell" 2001.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment